Mary Ward International Australia partners with people like you who share our desire to help eliminate poverty and its causes.
We take your investment in our work seriously and are committed to using your donation to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner.
By giving $5,000 or more in a year, major donors significantly invest in helping MWIA fulfill its mission. This incredible support has been utilised with wisdom and integrity to empower the work of our Loreto Sisters as they seek to restore hope and create new opportunities for those who are currently trapped in a generational cycle of poverty.
On behalf of MWIA, our Loreto Sisters and most importantly, the people we assist, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to you for your belief in our development work and your ongoing support in making it a reality.
- Align with an international and domestic-focused not-for-profit organisation that compliments your personal values and effectively delivers on your giving objectives.
- You are part of a global network as we collaborate in partnership with local communities worldwide and the global organisation, Mary Ward International, which governs the work of our Loreto Sisters across 23 countries.
- Expert advice and community investment guidance supported by years of development expertise and impact.
- Our comprehensive approach to development tackles many complex and interconnected causes of poverty. Choose how you want to create change.
- Customised engagement and relationship management that suits your style, meets your needs, and maximises your investment.
- Demonstrated impact of what your support has helped to achieve through timely, comprehensive reporting and updates.
- Invitations to special Major Donor events.
- Opportunities for in-person and phone briefings on MWIA activities and the impact your support has made in the field.
- Opportunities to participate in direct video calls with our Loreto Sisters on the ground and project partners.
- Designated staff who are available to respond to your questions and requests.
We are committed to providing high standards of accountability to our donors. We aim to bring our supporters closer to the reality and challenges of our work through our publications, mailings and website. Our information comes directly from our Loreto Sisters and project staff to give our supporters first-hand information about our work.
We will provide information on your direct impact on our Global Projects page, which is regularly updated throughout the year.
MWIA also provides donors with accountability through independently audited accounts. Please see the Annual Impact and Financial Reports.
MWIA is a full member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and committed to adhering to ACFID’s high standards of governance, transparency, accountability and financial management.
Please see MWIA’s comprehensive list of policies and procedures.
- MWIA has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Donations are tax-deductible.
- Download our recent Sustain magazines that have inspirational stories of impact and global change.
- Learn more about MIWA and who we are, our values and our strategic vision.
Other ways to strengthen your commitment
- Consider participating in a multi-year initiative.
- Learn more about how to leave a long-lasting legacy.
To learn more about partnering with MWIA, please call Philanthropy Manager Michelle Gale on (03) 8832 0417 or email email@example.com